HPMC//Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
2,3,6-Tris-O-(2-hydroxypropyl)-4-O-[2,3,4,6-tétrakis-O-(2-hydroxypropyl)-β-D-glucopyranosyl]-β-D-glucopyranoside de 2-hydroxypropyle – 2,3,6-tri-O-méthyl-4-O-(2,3,4,6-tétra-O-méthyl-β-D-gluco
pyranosyl)-β-D-glucopyranoside de méthyle (1:1) [French] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
2-Hydroxypropyl 2,3,6-tris-O-(2-hydroxypropyl)-4-O-[2,3,4,6-tetrakis-O-(2-hydroxypropyl)-β-D-glucopyranosyl]-β-D-glucopyranoside – methyl 2,3,6-tri-O-methyl-4-O-(2,3,4,6-tetra-O-methyl-β-D-gl
ucopyranosyl)-β-D-glucopyranoside (1:1) [ACD/IUPAC Name]
opyranosyl)-β-D-glucopyranosid (1:1) [German] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
β-D-Glucopyranoside, 2-hydroxypropyl 2,3,6-tris-O-(2-hydroxypropyl)-4-O-[2,3,4,6-tetrakis-O-(2-hydroxypropyl)-β-D-glucopyranosyl]-, compd. with β-D-glucopyranoside, methyl 2,3,6-tri-O-methyl-
4-O-(2,3,4,6-tetra-O-methyl-β-D-glucopyranosyl)- (1:1) [ACD/Index Name]
CC(COC[[email protected]@H]1[[email protected]]([[email protected]@H]([[email protected]]([[email protected]@H](O1)O[[email protected]@H]2[[email protected]](O[[email protected]]([[email protected]@H]([[email protected]]2OCC(C)O)OCC(C)O)OCC(C)O)COCC(C)O)OCC(C)O)OCC(C)O)OCC(C)O)O.COC[[email protected]@H]1[[email protected]]([[email protected]@H]([[email protected]]([[email protected]@H](O1)O[[email protected]@H]2[[email protected]](O[[email protected]]([[email protected]@H]([[email protected]]2OC)OC)OC)COC)OC)OC)OC
~4,000 cP, 2 % in H2O(20 °C)(lit.)
The 100 mesh pass rate is greater than 100%
0.25-0.70g / (usually 0.4g)
Color change temperature
Personal Protective Equipment
Eyeshields, Gloves, type N95 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter
NONH for all modes of transport
Specifications and Other Information of Our HPMC//Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose CAS 9004-65-3
|Residue on ignition(%)||≤1.0%||≤1.0%||≤1.0%|
|Low viscosity (mPa.s)||50||400||400||400|
|Medium viscosity (mPa.s)||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|High viscosity (mPa.s)||40000||40000||40000||40000|
25kg/bag; Paper-plastic composite woven bag
Sealed in a dry place, protected from rain and moisture, and protected from direct sunlight
- All models can be added to the material by dry mixing method;
- When it is necessary to directly add to the normal temperature aqueous solution, it is preferable to use a cold water dispersion type, and it is generally thickened after 10-90 minutes after the addition;
- The common model is first stirred with hot water and then dissolved by adding cold water and stirring.
- If agglomeration occurs during dissolution, it is caused by insufficient stirring or direct addition of ordinary models to cold water. At this time, stir quickly.
- If bubbles are generated during dissolution, it can be allowed to stand for 2-12 hours (depending on the consistency of the solution) or vacuumed, pressurized, etc., or an appropriate amount of defoamer can be added.
- Construction industry: As a water retaining agent and retarder for cement sand slurry, the slurry has pumpability. In the plaster, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as a binder, improve the spreadability and extend the operation time. Used as a paste tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, can also reduce the amount of cement. The water retention of HPMC allows the slurry to not crack too quickly after application, enhancing the strength after hardening.
- Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
- Coating industry: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent. As a paint stripper.
- Ink printing: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents.
- Plastic: as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
- Polyvinyl chloride: As a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
- Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.