1. Most competitive price globally
2. Top quality as always
3. Unlimited supply capacity
D-Mannopyranose [ACD/Index Name] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
D-Mannopyranose [German] [ACD/Index Name] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
D-Mannopyranose [French] [ACD/Index Name] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
D-mannose [ACD/Index Name] [ACD/IUPAC Name]
MFCD00064122 [MDL number]
Beilstein Registry Number
Personal Protective Equipment
Eyeshields, Gloves, type N95 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter
NONH for all modes of transport
Specifications and Other Information of Our D-(+)-Mannose CAS 3458-28-4
Specific Optical Rotation
According to customer requirements to packaging
Keep container tightly closed in a dry place.
1) mannose can regulate the immune system;
2) macrophage surface has four kinds of receptors can capture antigen, has mannose composition;
3) mannose can increase wound healing;
4) mannose has anti-inflammatory effect;
5) mannose can inhibit tumor growth and metastasis, increase cancer survival rate;
6) mannose can avoid certain bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections.
Flavor enhancer, sweetener, nutrient supplenment, pharmaceutical intermediates etc.
Mannose can be used as food and beverage additives, also used in the field of medicine, for diabetes, obesity, constipation and high cholesterol and other diseases have a good adjuvant therapy. Mannose or pharmaceutical intermediates, can be derived from a variety of compounds, such as mannitol.
Ulcho Biochemical Ltd
This product is developed by our sub R&D company Ulcho Biochemical Ltd, and please click the link below for details.
Watson International Ltd
This product is sold exclusively through our sales company Watson International Ltd, and please click the link below for details.