In order to guarantee rapid and flexible processing of your requirements, we perform a project based approach.
The communication starts with the client contacting us. During this communication we define your intentions and needs as precisely as possible. In order to protect your interests a NDA is signed before we get into a deeper conversation and exchange of information.
When the technical package is submitted to us for internal review all departments involved will give feedback to that. Within 2 days we will decide whether WATSON NOKE is capable or not to support you with this enquiry.
When we are capable to support you our colleagues from our technical and R&D team will exchange information and ideas with you. Within 3 to 5 days WATSON NOKE delivers a quote with the required information, timelines and prices.
If you are happy with the outlined project we follow your placed order. A project manager will be appointed to head your project, manage your enquiry internally and will be responsible for keeping agreed timelines and milestones during the whole life cycle of your project. The project manager will be your individual contact person.
Case Study 1
Manufacture of a plastic additive
- For a seven step synthesis from lab to pilot scale
- Flexible combination of standard and new chemical reactions
- 4 months from contracting to delivery of 1.5 ton product
- Our Indian competitor failed to deliver the other component of the target molecule
Case Study 2
Photosensitive material for image technology
- 9 step synthesis: from lab to production (150 kilograms) and delivery within 23 weeks
- Qualification of raw materials
- High requirements for organic impurities
- Very high requirements for ionic impurities (ppb)
Case Study 3
Large-scale production of a non-regulated Pharma intermediate
- Three step process for an intermediate used in the production of an API blockbuster. Watson Noke accompanied the project from lab scale through piloting to large scale production
- Today, Watson Noke has consistently delivered 500kg per year of this non-regulated intermediate
- Optimization of critical process parameters (pressure, temperature) in combination with catalyst (catalyst screening important step) has led to superior quality