White to beige powder
Solubility in Water
Personal Protective Equipment
Eyeshields, Faceshields, full-face particle respirator type N100 (US), Gloves, respirator cartridge type N100 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter, type P3 (EN 143) respirator cartridges
Hazard Codes (Europe)
Risk Statements (Europe)
Safety Statements (Europe)
UN 3261 8/PG 2
Specifications and Other Information of Our 4-(1-Phenylethyl)benzene-1,3-diol CAS 85-27-8
HNMR, HPLC, GC
Loss on Drying
Yeast and Molds
10 CFU/g max
Total Plate Count
100 CFU/g max
Phenylethyl Resorcinol is served as a newly lightening and brightening ingredient in skin care products with better stability and security, which is widely used in whitening, freckle removing and anti-aging cosmetics.
1. It has an outstanding whitening effect to skin. It is reported that it is one of the highest active tyrosine kinase inhibitors, which is 22 times higher than Kojic acid.
2. It is an antioxidant that is considered effective in influencing the formation of pigmentation, B16V, which is 210 times better than Kojic acid and 32 times than Arbutin. It could balance skin color and relieve the chromatosis caused by ultraviolet.
3. It served as an anti-oxidant agent with better performance, which is better than VE/VC/BHT
4. It is easily dissolved with dissolvability of 1% in glycol and easy to be added. Meanwhile it has better stability and security.
5. Suggested Usage: 0.1%-1.0%
Sealed in cool and dry place away from light
General View of Documents
Warshel Chemical Ltd
This product is developed by our sub R&D company Warshel Chemical Ltd, and please click the link below for details.
Watson International Ltd
This product is sold exclusively through our sales company Watson International Ltd, and please click the link below for details.