1-Ferrocenylethanol CAS 1277-49-2
Yellow or off-yellow powder
Personal Protective Equipment
dust mask type(N95) US, Eye Shields, Gloves
Hazard Codes (Europe)
Risk Statements (Europe)
Safety Statements (Europe)
MSDS of 1-Ferrocenylethanol CAS 1277-49-2
Specifications and Other Information of Our 1-Ferrocenylethanol CAS 1277-49-2
- Ligand in titanium-catalyzed intermolecular hydroamination of terminal alkynes (Markovnikov vs. anti-Markovnikov addition)
- Single-electron transfer living radical polymerization reactions
- Preparation of ferrocene-modified thiopyrimidines as anticancer agents
- Preparation of rersible addition-fragmentation chain transfer (RAFT) agent for RAFT polymerization of styrene
Ferrocenyl derivative exhibits physiological activity of anti-malarial, anti-tumor, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, treatment of anemia, inhibition of enzymatic activity and so on by virtue of its unique structure and diverse properties,
- Good stability, low toxicity;
- Aromatic, easy for substitution reaction and modification; Hydrophobic, attacking a variety of enzymes in cells, DNA, RNA by going through cell membrane;
- Strong selectivity by its thickness of the sandwich structure, which can stop it close to the activity site of enzymes; Redox reversibility, which enable it to involve in metabolism by enzymes. So nowadays, ferrocenyl derivative has wide applications to biological and medical fields such as ferrocene-modified beta-lactam.
General View of Documents
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!